Username:   Password: 
Auto Login

RegisterRegister 
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:36 am
All times are UTC

IGN's ingame video Cont.

Users browsing this topic: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic
Site Admin

Country Flag: Canada
Medals: 1 (View more...)
Junior Waffler (Amount: 1)
Groups: None
Topic icon
IGN's ingame video Cont.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Go to the bottom
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:03 pm Rate Post

This is to Mark or GQMD.What do I think it looks fine for computer simulated chars or early alpha.I would say it looks more computer animated than real people playing.I didn't have good time watching it as it was really slow on my end kept buffering.What I did see looked like well put together game when it gets released.

Why do you keep insisting that it won't when you have no clue what is going on the gaming industry even Zach know this going to get released from hailing frequencies.I look through publiscations and there is talk about yes in PCGamer.There is more news on the official site.I would go tell them what you thoughts are on the official site it won;t get released but it will and more can follow after that.What you are saying is in very negative is that there will never be any more Star Trek game sif you think that way why aare you on this board and in dead Star Trek clan a GQ is Dead like my clan.

WildCard is over playing Eve and enjoying it the leader of GQ or former.I ask if you think this game is not going ot get released then what are you doing here.why don't you go and get involved in another gaming community and get out of Star Trek permanently if this is the way you think.

I am keeping an optomistic mind about Star Trek Gaming and hope more are coming down the line when this game comes out.it could be that once it does more will follow that are made in China that will be free to play as a lot of free MMOs are bing made over there.

I hope this answers your question and if say it won't get released go away.I don't want your negative statements on this board.i would really like to see more of the Devs on it but not with your attitude.You can go say that over here startrekonline.com and tell them that.

I am posting this here so it ia away from the main site.
Sig is by Pestalence alteration is by Gray, Federation and Proud of it.
Back to top See my Info
GQMD
Lt-Jg
Lt-Jg

Medals: None
Re: IGN's ingame video Cont. F Fon
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Go to the bottom
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:54 am Rate Post

Quote:
This is to Mark or GQMD.What do I think it looks fine for computer simulated chars or early alpha.I would say it looks more computer animated than real people playing.I didn't have good time watching it as it was really slow on my end kept buffering.What I did see looked like well put together game when it gets released.

Quote:
Why do you keep insisting that it won't when you have no clue what is going on the gaming industry even Zach know this going to get released from hailing frequencies.I look through publiscations and there is talk about yes in PCGamer.There is more news on the official site.I would go tell them what you thoughts are on the official site it won;t get released but it will and more can follow after that.What you are saying is in very negative is that there will never be any more Star Trek game sif you think that way why aare you on this board and in dead Star Trek clan a GQ is Dead like my clan.

Oh age is butt hurt. Actually I just recently got a SFC3 camp up and going that had
8-10 people playing Most of the time and many times more. We had a kill thread 4 pages long. I brought many of the old players back for a campaign So this is why I am still here Age. Just because I don't think a game that has now been delayed for 3 years will be released I should leave for that opinion? I think that is foolish. How about the people that don't like MMO's are they supposed to optimistic?

ote]I hope this answers your question and if say it won't get released go away.I don't want your negative statements on this board.i would really like to see more of the Devs on butbut not with your attitude.You can go say that over here startreline.com and td tell them that.

I am posting this here so it ia away f tm the main site.
[/quote]

With all due Respect to you and more importantly Vic for a site that has been debating should we or should we not close this site becasue ST gaming is dead why do you think a Dev would post here? So he could reach an entire 20 people that log on in a month to this site to post in the waffle thread? Give me a break. If you want to kiss dev [censored] you need to go else where for that . Look man I saw the video and I said the space combat looked good. The land based combat looked awful man watch the video one more time.
Site Admin
Site Admin

(No subject)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:03 am Rate Post

Yes but you also said the game won't be released.There could be devs on here but with attitutes like this who would want to.

It is nice that you put together server courtesy of Dyanavse.net .That is only 10 players how much would be playing Star Trek Online where there be over 1000 playing.I would say older players like you feel frieghted at the aspect of this like old Favs willl sit collecting dust.There will always be server for SFC 2 and 3 as long as Frey is will to house them.When not in use he may shut 1 or 2 of them down but all you hav eot do is e-mail him or post in Dynaverse 3 forum.There maybe 20 logging in but there is more than that read the boards and generating negativity is something they don't want to hear.

I sure wouldn't if I am new and up and comer to Star Trek Gaming.We would welcome and like to have more people on this board when the MMO luanches.I am on 4 other boards that have to with 2 other games I play that are MMOs and they have lots of people posting away.I would like the same for this board.
Back to top See my Info
GQMD
Lt-Jg
Lt-Jg

(No subject)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:17 pm Rate Post

Age once again you are wrong when I said 10 players I meant on at a time we had way more than that. Oh the Dnet guys did not host the server. Dude I am done being nice with you. Now you get both barrels.

1.I am not frightened about the old games it is you that is scared that I might be right that this game you want to play so bad may never be released.

2.You don't want to here negativity then log off the net and watch the care bare movie.

3. I am glad that you are an MMO whore good for you.

4. I play many other games I don't sit here like an old man and say remember the good old days.

5.See Age it is you are the old fool you are the old man banging on his window telling kids to get off his lawn. You age Crazy to think you are going to get Devs posting more over here. Not only that they would be so thin skinned as to be upset by my or others posts.

6. If the ST MMO launches I hope people come here to talk about it too.

7. I hope you don't deal with them as you have me if they post something you deam "negativity"
Commander
Commander

Country Flag: USA
Game Trophies: 1
Groups:
(No subject)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:43 pm Rate Post

For everyones benifit, can you two consider taking this to PM's. The drama isn't to many people's taste. If you have solid points of view and wish to debate it, so be it. If all you can do is attack the other in one way or another, take it to PM's or elsewhere. Please. This is not a discussion thread it is getting ugly.

IMO, points made from both sides and I commented in the other thread.
Site Admin

(No subject)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:21 pm Rate Post

GQMD @ Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:17 am wrote:
Age once again you are wrong when I said 10 players I meant on at a time we had way more than that. Oh the Dnet guys did not host the server. Dude I am done being nice with you. Now you get both barrels.

Yes they did as they have the access servers if they didn't you wouldn't be able to play on SFC3 Dynas Frey got them off of Activision.

1,I am not frieghtrd as don't plan to play it being an MMO.

2.I don't have to log off the net.

3.Language like that won't be tolorated here.

4.You play other games tha is nice I wonder what they are?

5.No I am not banging my head on the window I am being crazey I don't think so.

6.I doubt that as no will register with comments like you coming out

7.I am dealing with you the same way I would with any other on this board.You are the one that said this will never be released.

You can not have civil conversation this topic is now Locked.
Back to top See my Info
   Board Index
   -> Star Trek, Star Trek Chat
View previous topic Tell A FriendPrintable versionDownload TopicPrivate MessagesRefresh page View next topic

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 Posts ]

Jump to: